need more manga

a pencil

Right now i am looking for more manga to read. The manga that i am reading is still being made and i'm waiting for the series to progress but it takes so damn long X3 not that i'm hating on the creator or translators or anything like that. I just want something that i could read and keep me occupied until the next chapter. If you could give me any suggestions that would be great! :D

If you're wondering about what kind of manga i like, it could range from insanely crazy and still have a good and sad story like elfen lied or something really psychotic but still has a lot of twists and turns in the plot like mirai nikki.

Anyways any help would be greatly appreciated! :D

In my opinion Naruto is a really great Manga! I have every single book and still read on... Many twist and how the characters evolve keep me reading for around 4 years now :D Naruto as a main character is pretty stupid but I love all the surrounding, the whole Ninja thing and the epic fighting. Maybe you should check it out! Conan is also a great Manga, if you like detective stories.

In my opinion Naruto is a really great Manga! I have every single book and still read on... Many twist and how the characters evolve keep me reading for around 4 years now :D Naruto as a main character is pretty stupid but I love all the surrounding, the whole Ninja thing and the epic fighting. Maybe you should check it out! Conan is also a great Manga, if you like detective stories.

I loved the naruto anime but then It got too long (for me) so I got bored. :( I feel like he just keeps on trying to get stronger and stronger but in the end he's not strong enough. But idk about the naruto now since I stopped watching when his jiraiah i think was the spelling idk, died. It was too sad for me. :(

Edited by CookieMonsta

I loved the naruto anime but then It got too long (for me) so I got bored. :( I feel like he just keeps on trying to get stronger and stronger but in the end he's not strong enough. But idk about the naruto now since I stopped watching when his jiraiah i think was the spelling idk, died. It was too sad for me. :(

Yes it was really sad :( But that is some kind of thing that is so great about Naruto! You really get bound to the characters! Asuma is still my favorite character and I was so sad when he died!! One Piece btw is also very nice! It is funny, thrilling, sad at some points and easy to read Conan, Naruto and One Piece are definitely my favorites :D

Yes it was really sad :( But that is some kind of thing that is so great about Naruto! You really get bound to the characters! Asuma is still my favorite character and I was so sad when he died!! One Piece btw is also very nice! It is funny, thrilling, sad at some points and easy to read Conan, Naruto and One Piece are definitely my favorites :D

I also saw one piece but like naruto it was too long for me too xDD

I didn't watch it the first time it came out so I have a really long episode run to catch up.

And being the lazy person that I am. I gave up.

D; I know It's good and there's even live actions of one piece in Japan but I won't watch it till someone really force me to watch xD

I used to read a lot of Naruto when it first came out but there was a point where they weren't making any new volumes or episodes so i started to read other manga and i kinda forgot about it. When i finally noticed that they were making more i was only on the 17th volume so i know that i won't be able to catch up for a while :/

When i first saw High School of the Dead i though it would be one of those overly ecchi types of mangas XD but i'll read a couple of chapters and see if i like it or not.