Can anyone fluently translate english to portuguese?

Chuckun

I have an important letter written in English which needs to be in Portuguese (standard EU Portuguese, not Brazilian!)

The letter definitely needs to be a perfect translation, nothing shoddy - is there anyone who could do this for me?

It's around 450 words right now but may potentially increase to 500 words..

Please let me know if you can do this...

Thanks, and happy new year!

Chuckun

I just go to google and type in "translate English to Portugese". There are several sites that are free and all

you do is type your letter and it translates as you type. Then just cut and paste it into the email.

I do it for a German friend of mine.

I just go to google and type in "translate English to Portugese". There are several sites that are free and all

you do is type your letter and it translates as you type. Then just cut and paste it into the email.

I do it for a German friend of mine.

yes but the grammar is wrong :P

I have a friend who is from england and has live four years in brazil so he should speak very good portugese, but I dont know if he spekas the real Portugese or the Brazil one.

I have a friend who is from england and has live four years in brazil so he should speak very good portugese, but I dont know if he spekas the real Portugese or the Brazil one.

O que você disse?

:) good you remember me :P

ofc i do it np ;)

i send you a pm with my e mail if it help you to send me the letter ;)

and yes you are right the Brazilian Portuguese its different from the Portuguese from Portugal ( the real one) and all the translators are in PT/Br and i find that not good cuz ppl starting to think that the real portuguese its the Brazilian portuguese..i hope that change