ADMIN,ADMIN HOW HOW!!!

MYST3RIEZ

Get on vent, get to know members, be active on servers, visit forums and be active here too. Basically get to know members and give em a chance to et to know you ;)

• Like 1

You are definitely not getting admin

ok....

but i'm active here on the sever i spec ppls to see they have bots i tell other members to kick ppls

that are team killing i know stuff like becuase i have exprence i have been in clan but gotin one

thx for the sever you had made it's a nice sever B):D

• 3 weeks later...

Young Skywalker...ready you will be in time. Study hard you must, and patience you will find.

I have playing on Hardcore server for on=ver a year and waited about 12 months to fill out a clan application. Filling out the app does not get you in. Other respected members must feel that you would be a good addition to the F|A family and then you could possibly be brought into the fold. Be active on forrums, be a good team player, dont complain, etc...

ok....

but i'm active here on the sever i spec ppls to see they have bots i tell other members to kick ppls

that are team killing i know stuff like becuase i have exprence i have been in clan but gotin one

Please be grammatically correct with your sentiences to start with, that will always boost your chances of success However, i agree with Joe, LMAO

ok....

He sure talks and cares like a admin ? he even spec for you guys for cheaters ? and he is probb not even playing that long and never was member of a clan so you shoold be honored he ask how to :) .

Edited by .D...

• 3 weeks later...