Question

hi everyone,

ET worked just fine, until I installed some windows updates (I think since then). 'Cause now, when I open ET, and click 'play online' the list remains empty... anyone who can help me with that?

Also FA always told me I was playing at an old version, does somebody can hyperlink me to a place where I can find an update?

6 answers to this question

based on which Version you have currently

Version 2.55 -> Version 2.60

Version 2.60 -> Version 2.60 b

about the Server list, you are sure you have allowed ET to communicate withe the Internet (Firewall) ?

can you connect directly to any Server ? maybe try connect via Console

/connect 8.9.4.227:27960

for jay1 as example

I can connect to some servers that are listed on the main page and link directly to the FA servers. But once I click 'play online' the servers list is empty.... (EDIT: the jay 1 etc)

I checked the firewall and ET is allowed...

Edited by Corniche

looks like ET Server master list is down, so atm you need to wait until issue is fixed.

To connect to Servers, you can use our F|A .pk3 cleaner and get added all F|A Servers to ET Main page. Or you have to connect via SL / TB / Gametracker etc.

I already have the FA servers on ET main page, it was done automatically the first time I connected to a FA server :)

but thanks for the help!

Edited by Corniche

Hi I need help my problem is this:

Every time I enter the jaymod mod to play in FA if I can not get me out of game companies these days and not able to come in and let me know if I can help?

Hi I need help my problem is this:

Every time I enter the jaymod mod to play in FA if I can not get me out of game companies these days and not able to come in and let me know if I can help?

I don't understand your problem. Please post in your language and I will use google translator. No offense intended.