+GRANNY. aka BONAMANA

System moves players on HC

Question

I have noticed that system keeps moving players from one team to the other in the middle of the game. I was moved myself few times. At first I thought it was me clicking something but then I realized that it was system doing so. Sometimes I move a player to even teams and system puts him back in few secs. Not the first time I see it. Why is that? Are there any settings that cause that?

Server HC

Thanks

ops I think it's in the wrong section (blush)

6 answers to this question

so im not crazy...it does happen lol

i was moved today

first thot: did i pressed the other team key here?No (bind o teammenu)

second:moved by someone?NO

abducted by the other team?YES damn aliens/allies (moved from axis to..well,there is only one other team,must say ?) lol

so im not crazy...it does happen lol

i was moved today

first thot: did i pressed the other team key here?No (bind o teammenu)

second:moved by someone?NO

abducted by the other team?YES damn aliens/allies (moved from axis to..well,there is only one other team,must say ?) lol

Made me a wee a little.

I also noticed this just before christmas. Am about to pop on now so will keep an eye out.

i have no idea either.. need to check what's causing it...

I wasn't about for too long yesterday (Actually working for once :P ) but whilst i was there, i diddnt notice any strange movements to myself or anyone else.

It doesn't happen every time I am on HC but it happens from time to time. I think there was even 1 player kicked for moving teams 4 times and I suspect he did nothing -it was a system-it looked like that to me anyway. The only way I can say so is bcos players usually have to go speck first to join team, but system moves them straight- even when number is greater in a team and teams are not even. Regulars cant do so -only admins with !putteam .This is how I can recognize systems actions-unless I am wrong really. And of cos when I suddenly moved myself for no reason-that is too.

Basically it is about sitting and watching what happens on the server. Not easy to notice if it happens to others not to yourself..:/