I summon a e-reunion

Maximo Decimo

The Christmas days are coming and many people are going on vacations, other are busy in jobs and other...... well, the point is that i want a have a little e-reunion to have some fun in the first FA server:

Server Name: F|A SILENT RECRUITING XPS

Server IP: silent1.clan-fa.com:27960

Day: Sunday 23/ Dic/12

b_560_95_1.png

This is not those massive organizations that we usually organize due to Silent server has only 30 slots and some others for VIP. This is only an invitation to play with us, even for few minutes. The point is have a nice day before christmas day and before the new year reach us.

Time: Well, personally im going to play from 12:00 pm (GMT: -07:00) but anyone can enter anytime)

Particularly, i would like to see the next members:

- DD

- Snake

- Krau (since i know your reasons, im going to understand)

I havent seen you in many days specifically Snake and DD, who used to play almost daily and now are like ghosts lol

Here is just a proof :D

Well, i hope you guys can join and have some fun together :)

post-699-0-26961500-1356116609_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Well since its Christmas, the three Mcds I do maintenance for are closing so that means I can get caught up on shit that's broke at each one, I'm working but I'll try to stop in during breaks.

Triple time, gotta love the holidays!

what comes to that photo i'm pretty sure that DD does come into the servers once in a while maybe not just under that nickname ;)

Yeah, DD now plays "undercover" but i would like to see those sexy tags playing again.

Reunion fail, missing Rainier and myself.

Dont you have a free hour to play? not even on sunday? :(

Or maybe you are busy with the incident with the leaking gas

About Rainier, well, i have never seen him on Silent since it changed from ETPub to silent mod. I think he only plays on jay1 and jay2

Ill be out of town all next week. No computer. Although I wanna shoot Joe and Rainier, last time I shot them they would rape me and I would get 1-2 kills against them, but it was fun!