December 21, what you think will happen?

^SaTorI

I hope the way of living completely changes.. with less people on this world. more conservative, rather be about the mass of what people think we need or want.

Earth grows life, and we destroy for our benefit, for our life.. We should live for our earth rather ourselves.

(totally opinionated)

• Like 1

Personally i think nothing happens, at least nothing about the end of the world, the first thing was to hitch the post, but if I would like things to change, we can be less selfish. This December 21 is a commercial trap, there are people that have filled their pockets of money with this, bunkers, survival packs, survival courses, even mini submarines invented japaneses. Another pitfall to make money, such as Christmas, Halloween, Valentine's Day, the day of friendship, now everything have a day, even day gammer, so happy April Fools Day to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Já. :noob

weird your xfire says "sick in bed"

I would say prophecy true

DF!ghter/sick-in-bed@worlds-end.fail

ye I have the flu or something

but unless the whole world get the flu within 12,5 hour and die all, I shouldn't worry to much. :P

last time i checked, there were 24 hours in a day so technically the 21st won't end until midnight. lots of time for things still to happen. sure. and santa is coming too.

until then, time to crack one open and spark one up...it is friday after all :P