December 21, what you think will happen?

^SaTorI

Movies, stories, prophecies, myths, actually everyone is thinking about this day, what will happen? I do not think something catastrophic happens, but I would like something happen, something that makes us look inside ourselves, and make us be more simple, more tolerant, understanding, make us discuss less and tolerate more, to make us see the war only as a video game...actually our potential is so magnificent, we are capable of so many things that can help anyone, if something happens that day, I would stop being blind, and see how good we can be, how easy we can make our lives between us, how wonderful it can be to accept our feelings and be happy, We can be whatever we want to be, life did not put us here to suffer, I will begin by saying that I want to break the chains and scream I love you all, no matter how long you've been in my life, or if it will be someday, 're here, and your life is valuable, wonderful and beautiful, no matter the obstacles, defeat them and be one with yourself, observed wing person next to you, give him a big hug and tell her you love her for being there, if something happens on December 21, wish that to happen, and you? do you think or would want to happen?

• Like 2

I dont really think that anything will happen but i made up a theory about what the Maya could have meant except the end of the world:

In the Maya calender it says that the 21st of december wil be the end of human civilisation, which does not include end of the world.

Civilisation is when people are peacefully living together in a community.

So i thought maybe the system, the civilisation will brake down!

Like a WW III or a Zombie apocalypse ;)

• Like 1

Snowboarding in Val d'Isère for 3 weeks :P will make my way there on friday.

So it would be a lot more convenient for me if the world ended on 13th January, just before I get back to school

• Like 1