Abner server spawn delay

soulJAHmon

Thanks JOE & SPEEDY ...

I do have one question though, with the increased spawn delay do the CLAYMORES have to also remain active longer as well ?

Used to be you kill someone and the Claymore remained active for 1 second past his death, but now it seems like it's 1 sec past his Re-Spwan, which means more like 4-5 seconds now with the longer respawn time. Just a minor issue but it is starting to bug me. wondering if there's an option to set back claymore active time post death ?

Thanks again !

- LAKF

Long time ago, when a friend of mine hosted a server, the default (only?) configuration for claymores, was that they would disappear only after a respawn. Manual respawn back then..., sometimes you'd just wait for your murderer to go to your camp spot since there was the extra free claymore :P. Since I can't remember that you'd be able to set configurations for specific weapons, this is the only option.

Disabling claymores is something which on one hand would be awesome, but I'd miss them as well.

Long time ago, when a friend of mine hosted a server, the default (only?) configuration for claymores, was that they would disappear only after a respawn. Manual respawn back then..., sometimes you'd just wait for your murderer to go to your camp spot since there was the extra free claymore :P. Since I can't remember that you'd be able to set configurations for specific weapons, this is the only option.

Disabling claymores is something which on one hand would be awesome, but I'd miss them as well.

I would miss them.They give away sniper spots with bomb squad :camper