Sign in to follow this  
PotHead

Anyone Got Kids

yup i agree on everything he said BUT there are also good things to look forward to..i dont have time right now but ill give you a indepth reply here either tonight or sum time tomorrow from day 1 to present on what to expect and what happen how how to handle things..dont worry man..just get yourself taken care of first..you cant be a good dad if you cant deal with your problems first..do what u need to do to make yourself a better person and keepin that temper down and stayin out of trouble.

Lol yeah I understand all that. And I also know that I have no idea what its going to be like untill it is happening. So all I can do is hope for the best and be the best father that I possibly could.

Lol the Migit owned him.

Being drunk can lake u do the lol

:camper

[quote name=Josh/Faded :)' date='07 December 2009 - 03:32 PM' timestamp='1260221544' post='46130]

Lol yeah I understand all that. And I also know that I have no idea what its going to be like untill it is happening. So all I can do is hope for the best and be the best father that I possibly could.

That's a good attitude man. I remember when Noelle was born, and I held her and she looked up at me and I fell in love with this brand new little person. She looked up at me like "Hello Daddy, I love you." That's unforgettable. At that moment, you realize you are part of something much bigger than yourself, and you are important, and people need you. That helps you adjust I think.

Another thing that's neat is teaching my kids about the world. And to my kids, sitting in front of the computer is just as normal as watching tv was when I was a kid.