Best friend love?

AznRenz274

No, not the case at all. But if you are not interested in someone that way, and have not been for a long time (in my case 4-5 years) Then what do you do? Tell them your not interested straight up? Or date them to make them happy, end up breaking their heart because your really not interested in them (in that way)

Thats shallow. dating someone when you have no feelings just because you are either to scared to tell them the truth, just want a girlfriend/boyfriend etc.

Obviously I had expected that response (the only correct one ofcourse ;) ). If you have thought about it and definitely have said no, then of course you did the right thing. However, if you have never looked at him as possible boyfriend candidate doesn't mean that is it entirely not an option. I think too many girls have absolutely no idea that they've friendzoned anyone, never thought about it. On the other hand, that entire 'what if' that's questioned in this topic works the other way round. If you're asked on a date, at least think about it.

Last time I asked someone out, I had the feeling that I was friendzoned as well. But at least she had at least the guts to consider 'what if'. Took some time, but I'm pretty sure I'm not friendzoned anymore :P

P.S I dont believe in "love at first sight" Love is not that simple.

This came to my mind:

useless.jpg

Even the identity matrix doesn't work normally.

(xkcd)

• Like 1

lol!

This came to my mind when i saw that :P

tumblr_lldnkzZVNH1qftrtco1_400.jpg

Yeah, but that one would've been too easy and not exactly correct for this case :P

Also, someone has to say it: Women, can't live with them can't live without them.

• Administrators

So right now im sort of puzzled. Ive known my best friend which is a girl for about 5 years. When she would need to stay for extra help i would stay with her. and when i said i wanted to go home she would tell me no. Then of course i have no problem with that. So i would stay. So now she told she has a bf. And as for me im feeling a strong love for her. When we are in class i cant help staring at her. Its just natural. So what do i do?we been thru alot as friends and now we are best friends and i feel like we could be more. but she has a bf as i already said.

So guys please help me with this!!

The only reason you want her now is because she has a boyfriend. You had 5 years....Right now you really sound like that disabled guy/pizza guy from Something about Mary. There is a way of getting her that is bulletproof but I will not be sharing that with you since you are already exhibiting signs of obsessive behavior. You could always man the f*** up and just tell her how you feel and prepare not to have her as a friend.
  • Like 1

So right now im sort of puzzled. Ive known my best friend which is a girl for about 5 years. When she would need to stay for extra help i would stay with her. and when i said i wanted to go home she would tell me no. Then of course i have no problem with that. So i would stay. So now she told she has a bf. And as for me im feeling a strong love for her. When we are in class i cant help staring at her. Its just natural. So what do i do?we been thru alot as friends and now we are best friends and i feel like we could be more. but she has a bf as i already said.

So guys please help me with this!!

I don't know if you are still following this or not, but here is some sagely advice from an old grandpa.

When you were just friends and she was single, you didn't have to commit to anything. Just be friends and it was cool.

But then she got a boyfriend and now he is in your space and you don't like it. So what happens to you is this. You

get defensive, and your brain tells you that you think you love her. It's not true. The first thing you need to do is...pull away.

Let her build this relationship with her BF and don't interfere. See less of her, but still be around when she needs you.

That is what a friend does. Don't ever let your feelings get between you and your friends. Go find a girl you would like to

be a boyfriend to and you will see how it all changes. Nothing about boys and girls is really settled until you hit your 30's.

Up until then, just go lightly with the girls and play the field. From 16 to 29 is the best part of your life, so don't waste a minute.

When you hit 30, you are out of the game. Thats when you look for something solid for the rest of your life.

• Like 1

I don't know if you are still following this or not, but here is some sagely advice from an old grandpa.

When you were just friends and she was single, you didn't have to commit to anything. Just be friends and it was cool.

But then she got a boyfriend and now he is in your space and you don't like it. So what happens to you is this. You

get defensive, and your brain tells you that you think you love her. It's not true. The first thing you need to do is...pull away.

Let her build this relationship with her BF and don't interfere. See less of her, but still be around when she needs you.

That is what a friend does. Don't ever let your feelings get between you and your friends. Go find a girl you would like to

be a boyfriend to and you will see how it all changes. Nothing about boys and girls is really settled until you hit your 30's.

Up until then, just go lightly with the girls and play the field. From 16 to 29 is the best part of your life, so don't waste a minute.

When you hit 30, you are out of the game. Thats when you look for something solid for the rest of your life.

So true Smoke! Best Grandpa advice i´ve ever heard!

ok all.more news.her boyfriend will be moving in with her and will be going to our school

Well, this means that she has become forbidden territory for her as a lover. Time for you to become independent from her, and search for another good looking and / or good tempered girl!