Best friend love?

AznRenz274

i know a girl, i was best friends with her since we are 8 year old, afterall and the age of 15 i asked her out, and still together with her :) already 3 years going with her :)

on this kind of situations, you fail or you win...

• Like 2

I think you should tell her how you feel, there is nothing worse than to deny your feelings, if you do not tell, you always wonder what would have happened if you had done, courage and tell her you feel take a load off, and that is what has to be. After all, you feel what you feel. Luck and trust yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL39gq5l3zY

commercial about slow boys, and slow music, ballads such you approach them

how come?

Because they will not be your friend anymore. Any encounter will be awkward, every sight in the halls, every text message, they'll take it the wrong way and think that you thought of them too strongly, when you'll question their sanity. Trust me, it sucks, don't do it.

• Like 1

I'm guessing you're young, since you're posting this.

This is one girl. Just one.

Hell, we have a ton more on the forum. And guess how many in the world? Yes... more than 10.

Don't worry about this bud... this won't be your last disappointment with a girl. Just move on, save the tears and pain. If something was going to happen, it probably would have, since you've been friends 5 years now...

Don't sweat it, move on, there's always someone better for you out there.

• Like 3

She has a boyfriend, and as much as you dont like it and love her you have to respect it. Just be her friend. My best friend as a teenager was a guy. We were mates for 3 years. Slept over his place and did all the friends stuff. To me, I just saw him as my best friend. I loved him as a friend, nothing more. When I broke up with my boyfriend he asked me out. I told him that I didnt love him like that, I only loved him as a friend. He had trouble dealing with it. He went and lost a whole lot of weight, thinking I would date him now that he was skinny... I lost my best friend.

I think that its best not to say anything. There are many years ahead of you, and if you and her are meant to be together, you will be. Maybe not now....Maybe not for 10 years. Maybe start meeting other girls. You can never have to many friends, even of the opposite sex :) Goodluck

• Like 1

Thats the spirit (as shown by joedirt)

Renz, consider my advice:- I have been through same situation since 4 years. But I had patience. A girl with no bf. I observed her carefully, and 'read' her mind. I knew that she was not trustworthy. SO i gradually retreated. Then a friend of mine (backstabber) came off and proposed her. Then she broke that poor guy's heart too. Anyway that is what happened with me.

I tell you this :-

1) Girls cant be trusted. They can break you heart anytime. (if you have sincere love then also)

2) I am not sure how the girls in other countries behave but all i know is that girls on India are back stabbers, crooked, heartbreakers, selfish.

3) So Renz, I advice you to HOLD ON and control you emotions, as you become older and mature, you will know which path life guides you.

4) an also, a girl simply telling she needs your help or something like that doesnt mean she is madly in love with you..

5) Choose a girl wisely. If you are serious about this, then wrong decisions will affect you normal life.

Good luck mate, decision is yours, life is yours.

• Like 1

Thats the spirit (as shown by joedirt)

Renz, consider my advice:- I have been through same situation since 4 years. But I had patience. A girl with no bf. I observed her carefully, and 'read' her mind. I knew that she was not trustworthy. SO i gradually retreated. Then a friend of mine (backstabber) came off and proposed her. Then she broke that poor guy's heart too. Anyway that is what happened with me.

I tell you this :-

1) Girls cant be trusted. They can break you heart anytime. (if you have sincere love then also)

2) I am not sure how the girls in other countries behave but all i know is that girls on India are back stabbers, crooked, heartbreakers, selfish.

3) So Renz, I advice you to HOLD ON and control you emotions, as you become older and mature, you will know which path life guides you.

4) an also, a girl simply telling she needs your help or something like that doesnt mean she is madly in love with you..

5) Choose a girl wisely. If you are serious about this, then wrong decisions will affect you normal life.

Good luck mate, decision is yours, life is yours.

So much hate! Lol

• Like 3

Don't deny your feelings. Don't tell her either. Decide for yourself that you will keep this little secret for awhile until a better opportunity arises. Trust me. You're young. The internet keeps us all close. You'll have another chance. In the meantime, you must accept that now is not the time. Let go. Put your feelings for her some place special in your heart for the time being. Don't forget them, just don't let them occupy your every thought. Let go. Move on. Doing so will be an act of faithfulness and respect to her because you are respecting her relationship with her boyfriend but also holding your feelings in a special place.... And you are being respectful and faithful to yourself because you are not denying yourself anything, you are just postponing it, giving yourself time and deciding for yourself that you will move on. Tell yourself its OK. Tell yourself you can wait. Tell yourself you are keeping a special secret for both of you and when the better opportunity arises it will make a valuable gift to both of you: to finally reveal your feelings for her when there is nothing holding either of you back from each other. If you do it now, you'll spoil it and you won't be able to take it back. It won't be special anymore. Not a secret and not a potentially beautiful gift for the future.

This is what you do:

1. Openly flirt with her (in public, on facebook, etc) and make her current bf jealous

2. Sooner or later he will get annoyed and she will get annoyed that he is jealous/annoyed :P

3. She will break up with him (hopefully)

4. ...

5. Profit!

You may or may not want to do this, it has worked for me in the past.. no joke. lol

This is what you do:

1. Openly flirt with her (in public, on facebook, etc) and make her current bf jealous

2. Sooner or later he will get annoyed and she will get annoyed that he is jealous/annoyed :P

3. She will break up with him (hopefully)

4. ...

5. Profit!

You may or may not want to do this, it has worked for me in the past.. no joke. lol

when i read this i was like what?!?!?!?

When I broke up with my boyfriend he asked me out. I told him that I didnt love him like that, I only loved him as a friend. He had trouble dealing with it.

So either it's love on first sight, or not at all? Are girls really that shallow?