an y how come my admin zero?

headshotlfc

an why is my admin zero hahahah

Your attitude of making this topic seems to be inappropriate, so it's better if we ignore it.

is there a reason why my app was denied? or was it because i got a ban for speaking the truth?

Some co-leader must have sent you explanations why you were banned, and second, it's a leader decision of not accepting you.

Regards

Adam

After looking into it... I'd say you need to read a bit better?

Here is one thing Chuckun said to you in your banned post.

Even aside from the FA impersonation, from the evidence I've reviewed it's clear that you showed a complete lack of respect for our community, made false accusations towards the person in question and towards FA, and continued to do so despite being warned not to, and being muted once already for it.

Everything else I've explained to you via PM. I hope you now understand the reality of what a VIP admin leve is.

After digging deeper, i've come to realize- You acted like a complete and total jerk. You were childish, immature, and very disrespectful- pretty much an insult to the clan that you were applying to.

It seemed you had tried to to make ammends.. but then you post something like:

or was it because i got a ban for speaking the truth?

There was no truth in what you said. It was nothing more than accusatory raging...

This should be pretty evident why your app was denied.

• Like 1

Your admin is zero because of your admin abuse.

If by the truth, you are talking the same bullshit that no one listens to you because you have not donated enough, then you obivously need a longer ban.

There are several reasons you might have been denied for - admin abuse, tag stealing, team kiling, continous bitching on server regulars, ignoring admins several warnings, continuing after admin mutes you, it is unfortunate that your ban was so short. & why are you asking this after admins have pm'd you this? Seems like you're trolling now too.

Edited by jaie
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

im sorry if it offended someone but i was only asking something i got told by a clan member so i thought it was the truth that i waa speaking but ive come to think it wasnt now but again sorry if i caused offence

Don't know why you would ask why your admin is 0 other than to try and stir up trouble. I doubt you don't know.

Anyway since it seems to bother you so much for it to remind you that you don't have any admin at all, I fixed it.

• Like 1