PLZ help me out

headshotlfc

every server im joining after abot 45secs im getting a mad spike on my lagg-o0meter an its bad lol like goin the shop then ending back in ur house b4 ya got there haah my internet provider said in a letter they were workin on the lines buti checked an its fixed yesterday do i have to re-install? plz no hahaahaha ?

Edited by headshotlfc

no, u dont have to reinstall, u have to verify if theres any other program running at the same time, cuz the laggometer have to do must with the internet connection not with the program or someone else using internet

• Administrators

every server im joining after abot 45secs im getting a mad spike on my lagg-o0meter an its bad lol like goin the shop then ending back in ur house b4 ya got there haah my internet provider said in a letter they were workin on the lines buti checked an its fixed yesterday do i have to re-install? plz no hahaahaha ?

hahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahaha

• Like 2

hahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahaha

you broke the forumz! :o
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...
Guest lavanya

Just close down any program using internet

Check out your line speed on speedtest.net

If speedtest isn't stable contact your provider again...

Greetings

HI you can also check  the speed of your internet using sites like <link removed> Here they will measure the speed of your internet in Mbps.....

Edited by Chuckun

I see a common string recurring in there. Guessing you copy and pasted, instead of typing it all out? :D

EDIT: Oooohhhhh, I see what you did there.

Edited by Heretic121

Topic was bumped by a smart bot / advertiser finding threads about internet speed and linking to their website. I think we can consider this issue long since resolved ;)

:lock

EDIT: removed their links in other posts just for the cheek of it.

Edited by Chuckun