Desktop crashed

ybmad

Ok so my desktop crashed. I am on a laptop now. I have no way of getting my et key (for now) till my pc is fixed. I need to get my levels set once again. Do i need to upload my new etkey?

ybmad, i guess if its a desktop, its a pc tower, can you not take out the harddrive, put it in a casing, plug usb into laptop, then you can just browse the files and copy your etkey to your laptop

I dont have it anymore. I just sold it for scrap to the pc shop and im going to eventually get a new desktop. Im going to look into alienware or some kind of gaming pc. I am open to suggestions on a pc, My spending limit is only 1,200 though.

alienware is overpriced sht, i recommend that you make you're own computer, that way you get better comp for lower price. you can look up all details how to do that from internet, and im sure you'll get tips from your fellow comrads here :)

Edited by Zephyr
  • Like 1

For 1200, you could almost build the pc I'm running. It was a little over 1300. It has a Core i5 3570K, 16gb DDR3, 128Gb SSD and 1 TB hDD, Nvidia 660TI graphics card, and some other nice things. Heres a link if you wanna look at what you can get for around 1200. http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/38826-thinking-about-building-my-first-pc/

• Like 1

Im not very awesome at building that kind of stuff lol, im just going to buy. I would like a clear/plexi tower with blue or red led's in it though.

Building a pc really isn't hard...

Lot's of people here on the forum (including myself) who can help you with it ^^

ps. Wouldn't go with full plexi, makes a hell of a cleaning job to keep it good looking :P Lot's of great cases with window though

Edited by DrJoske

This is the first computer I built. Took about 1 hour to do. Its all really easy. Everything only has really one place to it in. YouTube also has great videos as well as people on here can help if you need it.