The worst situation in which you were?

Kat0n

I almost rolled of a mountain in the Alps when I was about 11, but that's about it. Joedirt, can I ask you which country you grew up in? If I remember it correctly it was in Eastern Europe or something....

Got **** caught in the zipper of my red union suit-pajamas when I was 5 years old on Christmas morning....I remember it vividly to this day, 22 years later.

How could you forget? They had to amputate most of it off.

• Like 1

Many occasions to be listed an write here but first one I remember was when I was 7y (1971), I was playing home yard in ditch with plastic truck and hear noise far road corner and did see car hitting road ditch and flying towards me, next thing I remember and see car is right way standing and smoking under 2m from and driver looking me. Seemed at I went laying bottom of ditch and car did fly over me opposite way cause yard marking rock (which was next to my head) was taken by car driver side upper corner. Driver said at he did drive over 150km/h on that corner. Driver did only hurt his hand a bit, and I did have nothing. Only that plastic truck was broken. It was in local news paper also (I have that article in my photo album).

Masa_1964