Other Fearless Assassins Raffles

daredevil

• Administrators

We would like to announce our first raffle: Fearless Assassins Raffle

Please let us know what more games and things you would like to see in our Raffle.

PS Special thanks to Krayzie for bringing this idea up.

• Like 2

Naw I want different games. However I would assume that the games would have to be ones that the clan plays. I love the idea though and cannot wait to see what else there will be. I like suprises so I am not suggesting anything. :P

• Administrators

However I would assume that the games would have to be ones that the clan plays.

Just games should be easier to gift :P Let me know games and I can add raffle for it.. once the pot is full we will announce the winner. :)

Minecraft, Terraria, CS:GO, Garys Mod, Black Ops 2, walking dead, farcry 3, lost planet 2, batman.

Would raffle prices change depending on the game and how much it cost?

Edited by Corey
  • Like 2

black ops would be cool but bit pricy but if we would get lots of ticket buyers wouldnt bee problem but i also would like minecraft

yeah that's why i was wondering if raffle prices would change. $5 wouldn't be bad if like 20 people entered the raffle. I would maybe spend $10 for a raffle ticket on black ops 2 just because even if i lose its still helping the clan.

It may be a stupid question, but since I don't play CoD4 (yet) my knowledge about the game is limited....what's a Call of duty 4 game key, ie the prize?

• Like 1

It may be a stupid question, but since I don't play CoD4 (yet) my knowledge about the game is limited....what's a Call of duty 4 game key, ie the prize?

Just the key you enter in steam to get the game :P

I knew of this for some time now.

Still not completely sure if cod4 is the best game to begin with, but anyway good luck to all ^^

Isn't minecraft 19.95 in Europe?

Still not completely that cod4 is the best game to begin with, but anyway good luck to all ^^

Sounds interesting...will participate I think :)

Also, I know that when I put together events that consist of raffles we make a different format to help gain more donations and better incentive.

The ticket prices are as follows:

1 ticket= $1

6 tickets = $5

12 tickets = $10

25 tickets = $20 dollars

However I see that you have made it so every $5 donation creates one entry. And you said when the pot gets full. What does that mean?

Minecraft, Terraria, CS:GO, Garys Mod, Black Ops 2, walking dead, farcry 3, lost planet 2, batman.

Would raffle prices change depending on the game and how much it cost?

As we had discussed in the topic that I started about this a little while back, I believe it would have to depend on how much donations we would get for the game. For example, we aren't going to raffle off a 60 dollar game if only two people donate 5 dollars each. Would not be a smart choice. So I think raffle prices would have to change for that to happen.

Still not completely sure if cod4 is the best game to begin with, but anyway good luck to all ^^

US it is 30 dollars last I checked.

You can also add some nice indie bundles as well. Steam usually has some pretty cheap, especially aeround holiday sales.

I also have an extra copy of Torchlight 1 I could donate if people are interested. (Diablo style action oriented dungeon crawler).