cant like anyones comments

MISSOURI_MANIAC

Hi F A community i need some help with a problem i am having on this site it used to let me like two things a day now for the last 4 days it says i have reached my allotted amount and wont let me like anyone's comments or posts any help would be gratefully appreciated David Richardson AKA MISSOURI_MANIAC

Tn gallery 1511 4 6889

http://fearless-assassins.com/tracker/issue-1035-like-dont-work/

There's a few others as well. I had the issue and was told that it would be fixed when they restarted the forums. Then, it was resolved for me. I don't know if they restarted or it just fixed itself, but I believe the issue is pretty wide spread and being looked into.

guess i try to comment everyday on this till someone fixes it is really annoying i know that people are really busy and im not mad about that just with so many members there should be somebody who could fix the problem anyways hope everyone has happy holidays and i will see you who play nq3 there thanks David Richardson

• Like 1

i will definitely do that if i ever become a member thanks for the easy button though lol i will not post so many pics sorry just like the variety lol happy holidays to you and the rest of the F A community hope my the like button thing gets fixed i see alot of good posts thanks again MISSOURI_MANIAC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...