ET Server Map rotation for F|A NoQuarter #1 XPS Enemy Territory Gaming Server - Nov 2012

daredevil

• Administrators

Nov 2012 - Map rotation for Fearless Assassins Enemy Territory =F|A= NoQuarter #1 XPS gaming server.

sw_oasis_b3

adlernest

et_beach

frostbite

bremen

goldrush-ga

venice

etmore night

special delivery TE

italy fps

beerrun

We strongly recommend to run our pk3 cleaner version once every month: http://fearless-assa...to-pk3-cleaner/

beerrun will be replaced after two week. It's fun map for 30 players.

Note: New map are in rotation effective immediately.

Please feel free to suggest new maps in this topic for next rotation! The more you guys will suggest the more we will add it!

• Like 5

• Administrators

[quote name=>WES

Well, so i made my suggestions in the wrong section. I would like to see Praetoria Mission 2 and Castleattack b5.

Btw, thx for changing rotation Daredevil.

I would like to add castle attack but it's to huge of a map with average 18-30 players on server.

Praetoria Mission 2 - will look into that one! If you have any more suggestion feel free to let us know.

special delivery is played 2 times in sequence at the moment! I don't know if it's stuck, but I want to report it as fast as possible

Thanks fixed!

Praetoria is awesome, both maps are, but I do believe Mission 1 causes lots of lags for people. I don't know about mission 2 though. I'd be happy with either one.

Mission 2 should have less lag then the first one.

Helmsdeep would be fine for me either.

What about Resurrection?

• Administrators

Silly question maybe, but a map voting system on the server isn't possible in NQ mod?

Possible for NQ 1.2.9 and above.

• Administrators

And is there a particular reason why NQ1 has a lower version of noquarter? Just asking.

NQ 1.2.9 B6 aka NQ #2 is always empty. We had 1.2.9 b6 before and many complained about it so we went back with 1.2.3 version.