how to save my xp???

Caboose*

I was just wondering how I save my xp when I do return to play again after leaving...

I even have to keep changing my controls everytime I come back to play on the FA servers.

pretty much a noob at this all over again haha

any help would be very much appreciated :D

• Leader

... I even have to keep changing my controls everytime I come back to play on the FA servers. ...

I was very confused by this when I began ET.

You start playing the game with the default settings from the ETmain folder. When you connect to a server that is running a Mod that you do not have, the server downloads that Mod's files and creates a "the-new-Mod's-name" folder in your ET installation folder and copies the settings from etmain.

If you make changes to your controls while playing a new-to-you mod, the changed settings are saved for that mod ONLY. I play mostly Jaymod. If I play an "NH"(Noisy-as-Hell) mod for the first time, my Old etmain settings will be copied to my NH folder, and the controls I am used to playing in Jaymod will not show up when playing NH. From my Point of View, my settings changed!

I had better leave the procedural explanation(s) to our Resident Experts to explain how to preserve the Basic control and movement settings that you want to use for all Mods.

If you play more than one Mod, you will come to appreciate ET's ability to save Mod-specific settings.

I even have to keep changing my controls everytime I come back to play on the FA servers.

You can create a config(cfg)file for this. It automatically load all your settings that you entered into it :)

http://fearless-assassins.com/tutorials/article/263-enemy-territory-how-to-config-cfg-file/

http://fearless-assassins.com/tutorials/article/276-how-to-create-enemy-territory-config/

haha thank you guys so much for helping, but I am too 'noob' to play on here haha so I guess I will stick to playing Black Ops 2 on my xbox :D

Please if any1 on here has xbox live please feel free to add me :D

Il CABOOSE lI <---- thats a capital i first, followed by a lower case L, then CABOOSE, space, lower case L then capital i.

or you can let me know what your gamertag is by replying on here :D