Help with my lose old XP and other questions

Milangue10 Colombia

Hi to all F|A Wolf ET jay2..

Hi and good day to Matasanos, Bacon, KULO :P and YBMAD.

In this topic im quest two points. (Sorry my Enghish im from Colombia)

1. Before im have other PC and play for months in F|A jay 2, im lose my Internet connection for two months and im come back in F|A jay 2 my XP are reseted. ¿I can recover my old XP?

2. I old in the server Wolf ET jay 2, the second question is ¿i can be an member or admin? (dont worry admin low level.. only i can help in the server, but i cant Donate im not have Credit Card :(

Okey they are my questions... wait for reply... atte.

Milangue10 Colombia

Add here anithing:

Reading the forums I discovered that "ETKey" I can keep my experience. Is that correct?

But before i dont know this and lose my XP.

First: You said you played on your other PC, so what you need to do is go into your ET Main folder of Wolfenstein and find your ETKey and transfer that onto your new computer's ETMain folder. You can transfer the ETKey on a USB or send the file over a file sharing site. That simple.

And second you have to make an application if you would like to join this clan. Good luck to you on that.

http://fearless-assa.../forums/27-wet/

Edited by ladykris
  • Like 1

Hi Milangue10,

I am glad you have your xp fixed! I lost mine before and it felt kinda crappy, so I know how you must have felt. As far as you being a member, you should apply to the link Ladykris posted above me. You have been playing pretty good and respect the rules as far as i have seen. I look forward to being on your team again and good luck on your apply! :omgcat:

• Like 1

well if you can access your old pc do as ladykris said if you cant there aint much you can do but start over but make sure you get a new etkey or it wont save again good luck