hacked?

CallumB 265

Hey guys

I was away on holiday for 2 weeks. And i got back a couple of days ago. I tryed to loggin to my account stealthninja but it wouldn't allow me. So i had to make a new account. I went to check my reapp but someone said i changed my email to a email I've never heard of before.

Have i been hacked?

Plz help!

Are you sure you have used the right Email/password. I know it's a silly question but you'd be surprised how many people forget them because they haven't set it to there usual.

I am one of those, I now log in with Facebook because I've forgot it. -Aw well.

If you have been hacked, higher admins will be able to check the IP address that last logged on from your account and see if it matches yours, if it's the same... Then yes, you've forgotten your password.

Just be patient. :)

• Administrators

It's not hacked..

u changed u email to "remove@gmail.com" ... forum sends activation email after that and you didn't reactivated it.

Simply put: U tried to be smart and forum outsmart you.

Solution: If you want, I can merge your both accounts i.e. old and new one. Let me know which forum account you would like to keep.

Regards,

DD

OMG, welcome to the lounge area here :P

We have VIP area also. However, Im afraid there is a need to purchase a VIP item from forum's store area for you to see more of our VIP room here :) That is if you're interested.