Explore system memory

AznRenz274

Is there a way to explore the android internal memory?like go to where the apps are installed?for android. i know there has to be some way without rooting.like on my ipad i can explore the app directories and see where they install and if wanted to i could edit it.

Try installing the app called root explorer.

Doesn't that need rooting. Not a big deal here, I always root my device anyway, but thought he was searching a way without doing it.

Doesn't that need rooting. Not a big deal here, I always root my device anyway, but thought he was searching a way without doing it.

Yes that one does. Forgot that fact. Had my old phone rooted. Read somewhere that ES File Explorer File Manager does not read root for certain features. But I'm not 100% sure. Best way to find out is install and see if one of the root explorer apps works.

You can probably also plug it into your computer via USB and mount as disk drive and see if that will help.