inquiry from F|A custom map

MisterSisterFisterLister

Hi guys,

I wanted to poll you (especially admins and serverowners) if there would be any interest for a brand new F|A map.

This map would be created as an F|A collaboration, to make a new map with the help and input from anyone who is interested, and make it a Fearless Assassins map, just like there is a flameguards map.

I have some expierence with GTKRadiant map design, and anyone who wants to contribute with the actual design or scripting can step up and together i thing we can make something really nice.

Also I would like to hear about ideas for the map, like location, objective, truck/tank, theme, close-range, wide open etc.

So before i get ahead of myself, I would like to know if there is any interest in this, and an option to also test (beta) this map somewhere to see how it holds up with real players and take the suggestions from the beta to improve the map.

So let me know!