Signatures and profile avatars

So, i have a new Photo edit program specialy made for the Creative side as in signatures etc, modifying images.

SIGNATURES

Request a signature in this topic containing the following questions answered.

- What render should it have ( the person or item it should be about this can be a personage out a movie or anime you get the point)

- Color use, tell me what colors you want to have in it, or ask me to pick colors from the render so it has a flow.

- Text and or Subtext. Example. "Silverhawk" <-- main text ( user name)

"Gimme Them knives" <-- Subtext (something where you are good at or a inspirating text)

PROFILE AVATARS

Request a Profile Avatar in this topic containing the following questions aswered.

- What render should it have

- Color use

- Text (no subtext) subtexts will not be read able due the size of the image.

No offence, but they answer this out just for you. We don't have that software. We use other softwares, and not the one you use. So its better to answer out what DareDevil had posted. However, they can PM you for the one you use. Once again, no offence meant.

~Cass!

@Castiel i'm pretty sure he's just offering his services for those who want him to make them a signature or avatar.. it doesn't matter that we don't have that software;- he does and he's offering to make us all one!

Yeah, of course. Good idea btw, Silver. I couldn't edit the other post of mine. And what software is that? Maybe we can all get that and make out some cool avatars & signatures? :P

~Cass!

Well.. the software is kind a like photoshop it just uses more key mapping so if you are expirienced in using key paths it's easier to do, but if you want to buy it fro 150$ just tell me and i'll pm you the link, and yea chuckun is right

• 2 weeks later...

0_0 That's awesome...

Could I have an avatar, one that has "=F|A= Sparhawk" on it, and with a phoenix? Instead of the phoenix being

the typical red, with flames and all that stuff, do you think it could be icy? Icy as in, say, whiteish blueish color,

and instead of breathing flames, breathing mist, or ice?

Thanks, and sorry if I'm a little to specific :)

Sparhawk

EDIT: Like, my current avatar is an something like the "Ice Phoenix" I'm talking about, but it's too light,

the background doesn't have to be the same color as the picture, and it doesn't have my name :D

• 3 weeks later...