Fred 1991

Easyest way to donate?

Would like to donate,but dont have credit card and dont want to make paypal account,any other ways ?

• Like 2

Other members have sent money through the mail to another member so they could donate it for them. I know there are a few of them who do it, but I do not have their names atm.

That's good idea,if you get more information let me know ! ;) Thanks.

Buy a moneypak (Greendot) they cost like 5$ and transfer the money to a paypal account

Buy a moneypak (Greendot) they cost like 5$ and transfer the money to a paypal account

Won't work if he don't want to make paypal account.

If you are in euro zone, transferring money to other people in eurozone is free.

I more than willing to do it and I know rolf did it too.

Europe works for me, Netherlands. I can buy a gift voucher for you (in the Store, see top), such that you can make it into an VIP package :)

• Like 1

The easiest thing is IMO would be to buy a Visa Gift card. Then you just just donate as if it was a regular credit card, without actually having it tied to your bank account, or it being a "real" credit card." I would think you would be able to get them at any large retailer. And thank you for donating. I know running everything is really expensive, more so then most people realize...and every little bit helps.

http://usa.visa.com/...t_card_how.html

Edited by Medic Kane