Say goodbye to Twinkies

Cannibal

People around here cleaned out the twinkies from every store they could touch, and I saw a full parking lot at the hostess bakery outlet store. People were walking out of there with 2-3 bags stuffed full of whatever they could get their hands on. Simply crazy!

I wonder if that twinkie on top of the chalk board in the chem lab at my old high school is still there. If it is its a relic now.

Someone else will buy the rights and start making them all over again. That's no problem. The problem is the near 19000 without jobs now.

Someone else will buy the rights and start making them all over again. That's no problem. The problem is the near 19000 without jobs now.

I agree with you on this point. Its such a same, especially in this economic time for so many people to lose job. Hopefully they will be able to find new work.