I personally don't mind this map and it is awesome for kd for axis but it often becomes a nightmare and a pure torture for allies -especially with strong players in axis. A lot of players dislike this map and disconnect if it gets voted. Some players just sit there (do nothing or tj the walls) and wait until time is over.

So I was wondering if it would be a good idea to set 15 min time limit to blow the wall for allies and +extra 15 mins if/after wall is browned? It is 30 mins at the moment on HC.

I believe time limit should alleviate general dissatisfaction with the map, + reduce the torture factor for allies. If allies cant make it to the spawn and blow the wall in 15 mins..well..maybe it is time for a new map?

What do you think?

• Like 1

Changing offical maps is stupid.

A lot of players dislike this map and disconnect if it gets voted.

Why do you think it gets voted so many times? because players like it.... including me, i like it because when i started playing ET this was one of 6 offical maps and on first 4 offical etmain servers in ET there were only 6 offial maps...Even if you dont bellive me, i played only etmain untill those 4 servers wen't down (about 2008 i think)... Why? because there were no stupid scripts, hitboxes were normal and there were no noobs playing and there was XP reset every 3 maps! thats why i like it, because this is the map i played for a long time and because it's offical... that means there are not any texture bugs or stuff like that.

I know its annoying if you're on allies and you can't even get to first obj... I have a solution: LEARN SOME TEAMPLAY AND IF YOU'RE ADMIN EVEN TEAMS WHEN THEY ARE NOT EVEN, MOVE RAMBO MEDIC CAMPERS FROM AXIS TO ALLIES SO TEAMS WILL BE EVEN.... IF THEY MOVE TO SPEC AFTER YOU MOVE THEM, KICK THEM. it sounds simple to me.

Or even more simple, but i know you won't do it.... Remove KR system! Why is that a solution? Because 80% of Hardcore players care bout their KR stats and thats most important to them, if there wouldn't be that system, there wouldn't be so much campers/sellfkillers + allies would attack even if they die more times doing that.

I have a solution: LEARN SOME TEAMPLAY AND IF YOU'RE ADMIN EVEN TEAMS WHEN THEY ARE NOT EVEN, MOVE RAMBO MEDIC CAMPERS FROM AXIS TO ALLIES SO TEAMS WILL BE EVEN.... IF THEY MOVE TO SPEC AFTER YOU MOVE THEM, KICK THEM. it sounds simple to me.

cut your little drama act about admins and teams you have your own topic, dont bring you're mess in every topic.

Oasis is a great map, but the problem is the second part. Too many choke points for allies to get through if the teams are uneven.

Need the stopwatch version that is on Silent #1 instead of the classic version.

• Like 1