Thanks

Krayzie

Well, I'd like to say thanks to all. Been a fun experience in =F|A= but I have decided to leave. I just don't play as much games anymore due to work taking all my energy and coming home to watch my daughter. Thanks dare and krauersaut and everyone else who helps keep the servers up and running. Ill still be around every so often to play a couple rounds here and there, as well as on Facebook.

Once again, thanks guys.

KrayZie / Pie*Man

• Like 1

• Administrators

Permission denied. Take sometime and come back again :/ real life first you know this.

This :)

• Like 1

NO!!! D:

Kray-Kray, we can't survive without you. Who else will motivate us to donate? Who will Sparhawk have to play 'Guess the Kray Kray' with? Who else is going to keep me amused with our special brand of banhammering? WHO?!

Please reconsider? Take a break. Relax, just play leisurely when you have time. Live your life, but don't gooooo. You're a great part of this community, and it would be sad to see you leave. D:

You+can+t+leave.+All+credit+to+the+Simpsons_ba60cb_3747067.jpg

• Like 2

Since I couldn't do it from my phone when I posted this ealier.

If someone feels the need to post something here, they can unlock it, but I don't think there is much left.

/lock

EDIT: After talking to Speedo earlier today, I have decided not to leave. I will just not be around as often. Like I said, I rarely play games as much now, and when I do don't play a lot that =F|A= has, but I will still be around on Xfire as normal. I will drop by servers every so often as well.

Edited by Krayzie