Howdy F|A

NoGooD

Howdy!

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm NoGooD from the 555 clan. If any of you have been playing ET for awhile, you may have seen it awhile back. It was a jaymod clan owned by Silent and Sexybabe. My friend ModelRocket and I revived the clan after the original owner told us he was okay with us doing that. So technically we're a new clan using an old name. We're now an ETPub clan that comes to F|A to get our Jaymod fix :hmm

I've ran across a few of you guys before when F|A first came online thanks to the recomendation of Blacky and have found some cool people on your servers. Please pardon me if I don't remember the names, but I'm in the middle of finals and my mind is pretty much useless for anything other than facts pertaining to school.

If you see me in game, I'm usually the one saying "Great Shot" :D Maybe once I figure out a way to stuff my new GFX card into my comp it'll pick up my game a bit..or not :lol:

• Administrators

Welcome to the forums nogood. Enabling dual options at client side break few things when you install different modes. So, it would be either or and when comparison of two style comes subsilver looks way nice :P

Well I'm not sure about what would happen on client side for forums, I'm a noob when it comes to hosting pages. This works just fine though. It's actually what I use on our website.

Afer my finals are over, I hope to see some of you guys around a bit since I should have more time to play. I can get used to jaymod hitboxes again. :D

Well I'm not sure about what would happen on client side for forums, I'm a noob when it comes to hosting pages. This works just fine though. It's actually what I use on our website.

Afer my finals are over, I hope to see some of you guys around a bit since I should have more time to play. I can get used to jaymod hitboxes again. :D

I got just one thing to say... your avatar is quite hypnotizing... :crazy

Thank you. Its kind of a bummer that it doesn't keep going. Where does that guy go after that left turn. I think it must be happy hour somewhere and he's late. I also think I spend far to much time pondering useless things. :hmm

Thank you. Its kind of a bummer that it doesn't keep going. Where does that guy go after that left turn. I think it must be happy hour somewhere and he's late. I also think I spend far to much time pondering useless things. :hmm

Dont know.. but I'm still staring at it! :lol: