Future weapons....... (mR.d0t)

mR.d0t

oh god, new playtoy for the army's :P

imagine 20 of those coming at you :P

Yeah until you throw a rock at it and destroy one of it's propellers :P. But I am pretty sure it is fake ;)

Edited by ajnl

Yeah until you throw a rock at it and destroy one of it's propellers :P. But I am pretty sure it is fake ;)

if its fake,

i must applaud because they did it very well

What's the point of making these weapons, everyone will just use it against each other. useless

well if this was real, which I am not convinced of. The point is the gain an advantage a war. Plus it is awesome, so the better question is why not do it :P

Anyone else like the Russian accent? Anyways, If it is real, which is possible;I'm not sure how good of a recon thing it would be. It seemed kind of loud. As well as the controller, it looked like he had to keep it constantly pointed at the thing the whole time, which is why I'm guessing he didn't turn his body to talk to the camera? So prototype is good since some flaws and use constrictions are very easy to spot.

All that aside, I wouldn't mind having one.