FA Servers will shut down???

kwisi

hi I just saw that this years donation is not reached Currently raised 3140.00 of our yearly target 4600.00 what will happen? Will you shutdown servers if you dont reach donations?? greetings

Unfortunately people rarely donate when they can (obviously some cannot but some people can but don't really appreciate that we need financial help).. In the time I've been here we've never met the yearly target, and unfortunately that means that our three incredibly generous founders, Daredevil, JoeDirt, and RanierWolfcastle pay out of their own pockets for the rest..

So I guess the answer is no, as far as I'm aware there are no plans to close the servers, but who knows, maybe one day they will if they keep having to pay hundreds or more because some people dont donate when they can afford to..

Ultimately even if you can only afford $5 in a month, if everyone donated $5 we would be sorted, and could probably even expand a little!

So please, to yourself and anyone else reading, if you can afford even as little as $5 - donate it.. Ultimately it would cost you a FORTUNE to have access to the amount of hours of fun that FA servers provide, if you were to go to cinemas, theme parks, etc.. So small donations regularly is actually a STEAL for the amount of fun our servers provide..

EDIT: Also, it's US Dollars I think, not Euro :P

Edited by Chuckun
  • Like 8

Ok... I didn't see it ... Maybe you can add it to Loading Screens :-)

It could be that I am wrong or that it is only the cod4 servers. But I thought there was a message like "donate to help keep our servers running" or something like that on the cod4 servers.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Ok... I didn't see it ... Maybe you can add it to Loading Screens :-)

We run high speed redirects so loading screen doesn't stay for long time. :)

You can create a bind and use it on our servers. :)

I try to do at least $100/year.

If you think about it, $10 each month is less than a trip to the movies each month. Movies are there a short time...... F|A servers are here 24/7 365 days a year for your entertainment.

Soooooooooo............ skip that movie............. wait for it to come out on DVD and rent it for $1. Donate the rest to help keep your 24/7 entertainment going.

• Like 4

I am no F|A, but i like the server i am playing on that much. So i decided to donate to your servers. Now again you need help and again i will do my part of it. Donating that my wife >WES< GRANNY will gets Platinum VIP, too + 100 Euro extra donation this year. Hold on your good work!

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...