Bots "stealing" player weapons on NQ

Strobel

Gluecksbearchi just asked me on NQ1 why it's possible that Bots override player weapon selections.

She was using the flamer for almost half of the map when a bot switched class and chose flamer himself, Glueck lost it therefor.

Might this be a bug because a player wouldn't be able to select the flamer when it's already taken.

And if this isn't a bug does this problem might come from the bot script or something else?

Gluecksbearchi just asked me on NQ1 why it's possible that Bots override player weapon selections.

She was using the flamer for almost half of the map when a bot switched class and chose flamer himself, Glueck lost it therefor.

Might this be a bug because a player wouldn't be able to select the flamer when it's already taken.

And if this isn't a bug does this problem might come from the bot script or something else?

If she wasn't soldier than it will override when somebody who is soldier takes the flamer

else I dunno :P

Edited by DrJoske

If it happens and people complain about it, I just put the bot spec, then the weapon's free and the bot I put is replaced by a bot who doesn't take an heavy weapon

• Like 2

If it happens and people complain about it, I just put the bot spec, then the weapon's free and the bot I put is replaced by a bot who doesn't take an heavy weapon

It wasn't really a complain but more a notice. Yet it's good to know that putting the bot spec will solve the issue.