Raffle

Krayzie

• Administrators

I will have to check it when I get to a laptop. Page won't load on mobile OS.

edit:

That looks good. How are we going to pick game? Or is it just going to be a random game? Maybe we should not tell them the game we are raffling so we can get more donations? Just do something like December raffle? Or do you all think it would be better if we put the game that we are raffling off?

I would put the game.. cos what if they can't run the game? It would be waist to them...

i would hide the name because I think then more people are interested in the raffle

a mystery is alway more interesting:)

if they cant run the game or dont want the game maybe you can offer a second option like a bluray or a voucher from amazon.

Maybe we can do a voucher as Tom said? Just seems to me that more people will donate if they don't know the game. If they know the game they can still enter the raffle, but I think less would participate because they will either have the game, not like the game, or not be able to run it. But I guess its also good to show the name because if its a popular game more might donate because they want it.

Might be an idea to make an annoucement topic about it.

People seems to fail to find the tracker (btw can we switch blogs or so with tracker :P), so I guess they will also have a problem finding the raffle ^^

+ Don't know if cod4 is the best choice as raffle game.

Considering this rules out all the cod4 members (they kind of have the game :P) + a lot et members who have cod4 already (like me ^^).

Games like counterstrike:go might be a better idea, considering we have a cs:go server that lacks people.

How we will donate CS:GO key?

It was just an example of game, but shouldn't be much of a problem to gift it through Steam considering it's a Valve game.

• 2 weeks later...

CoD4 is maybe a little too popular, people will have the game.

Maybe if you think of a game along those lines, like Left 4 Dead? It's a Valve game that not many people I know have. It's run through steam, quick and easy.

• 1 month later...

Sry for pumping, but as many are aware the steam sale goes on for 2 more days. And I thought it would be good idea to grab some games with cheap prizes for future raffles.

have to run now.