ET Server F|A Halloween Party Time - Enemy Territory Gaming Server 31st Oct, 2012

daredevil

Well we already played in the early morning with 12 players so I hope this afternoon and evening the server will be pretty occupied.

Suggest ask people in the other servers to join ask friends on xfire and this can be a nice day :)

Well it's going pretty good almost whole late afternoon and beginning of evening between 20 and 30 players :) we reached 30 atm so can't say im to dissapointed with the result

And ofcourse \connect silent2.clan-fa.com:27960

its not over yet :D

We've been jumping high like grasshoppers, and we've been sprinting like flash man....

From that moment, I had experienced what Armstrong had when he first landed on moon! it's OMG, you nub! :)

• Like 2

Yes! There will be blood :P

It was fun guys, thx to those who care of all we spent a good time (except retro for abusing us all) and who created the soundpack did a nice job :)

• Like 1

"im gonna punch you in the ovarie " eheheh great day of fun with many members that i didnt had the plesure to meet..

The finality of this party was acheved..lots of fun all together :D

Thx all for all the fun

• Like 1