ET Server Map rotation for F|A RECRUITING XPS Enemy Territory Gaming Server - Halloween Oct 2012

daredevil

• Administrators

Feel like I am bumping this topic too early .. but anyways thought to give a map name as suggestion . would like to replace Map UJE with Hemlsdeep.

and thanks again for good ongoing rotation on jay1

Could add Helmsdeep for few days.. anything more then that.. people tend to dislike that map... np. Will add it tonight or tomorrow.

The Helmsdeep is a really good idea for a few weeks or so, I still want goldrush gone - server decreases by half its size when the map comes on now.

100% agree

whenever goldrush comes up, im in spectator, map full of lagg, spawning, allies camps axis continue

replace goldrush with Baserace or something?

The Helmsdeep is a really good idea for a few weeks or so, I still want goldrush gone - server decreases by half its size when the map comes on now.

I can give you screen shots of server full with map goldrush almost everyday and more players playing goldrush then any other map. Stop spreading rumors unless you got proof called Screen shots.

@wussy Goldrush don't lag , its the only map, out of 6 basic maps, that don't lag. Your post is a big fail .

@Dare ahh thanku , and if there is any adverse effect of map helmsdeep I will make a post regarding it.

Edited by yoyo

+1 for temple. miss it.

and what about egypt. not sure if i remember the name correctly but its a large map like daybreak and temple.

since we are getting closer to holidays some christmas themed maps would be good too

Temple is a good map , but sorry it just got remove coz it crashes players. and its on jay2 so you can play it there and dont start complaining of you don't like adren.

• 3 weeks later...

ok bumping this thread again want to request replace of map UJE with any new map suggestion:- market garden , helmsdeep .

and can we have north pole with no double & only single jump for this particular map? would be awesome.

http://returntocastlewolfenstein.filefront.com/file/Frost;56820

heard this frost map is pretty good can anybody test it for me?