ET Server Map rotation for F|A RECRUITING XPS Enemy Territory Gaming Server - Halloween Oct 2012

daredevil

• Administrators

Oct 2012 - Updated new map rotation for Fearless Assassins Enemy Territory F|A RECRUITING XPS gaming server. Feel free to suggest new maps in this topic for next map change.

sw_oasis_b3

am_hydro_dam (New for one week)

supplydepot2

goldrush

mlb_daybreak

et_mor2_night_final

venice_ne4

caen2

fueldump

UJE_00 (Will be removed next time. We will pick new map from the maps suggested in this topic)

bremen_b2

To join server type in console \connect jay1.clan-fa.com:27960

We strongly recommend to run our pk3 cleaner version once every month: http://fearless-assa...to-pk3-cleaner/

pk3 cleaner will not delete any maps which you have downloaded. It will just clean up junk files so that your ET will start faster and you will have less lag on map start up.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Nice, i suggest Axis Lab... its a big and awesome map which is good for jaymod.

Had one before.. people complained a lot for it :P Had to remove in 3 days lol... Issue is people want new maps but they don't like to play new maps :)

Keep suggestions rolling! We will pick one from your suggestions!

• Like 1

for next rotation:-

market garden

Haunted mansion

Tram2 (the version on jay3)

and there was another map with diamond caves o.0

Why did you guys add hydrodam, the sole reason I dislike it is because you can't even win the map, it was made for maybe a 15 second respawn not 10-8, have to spend the whole map just shooting people because theres nothing else to do, would rather play flameguards again, it was actually winnable.

Might as well call it purefrag 2 since the team with the strongest players is the team that's gonna stand out, and yet still lose since its poorly designed. Already have goldrush which is unwinnable too.

/endrant

And don't suggest me to play other fa servers since they either have adren or the vsays or located somewhere that makes me lag like hell.

You people should stop whining about every single map, the thing you should do is to suggest some new maps to be added on server. We work our asses off to provide an enjoyable gameplay and all we get is whining (usually).

Flame guards was removed for a good reason, we can always change maps after a while but it's hard to do it without feedback. I'm not so huge fan of hydrodram but I can play and enjoy every map that is on server..

jsut my 5cents

• Like 2

I suggested maps, and am whining about maps with good reason, I'm not whining about all the maps and neither is everyone else. I know how hard you guys work to add maps but the ones that people suggest aren't the ones that get put up.

• Administrators

Haunted mansion added.

Daybreak is out - Issue with people crashing.

Caen2 issue is fixed. Bremen will replace caen2 after 4-5 days.

Feel like I am bumping this topic too early .. but anyways thought to give a map name as suggestion . would like to replace Map UJE with Hemlsdeep.

and thanks again for good ongoing rotation on jay1