COD MW 2 MW2 online

ApfelGanja

Does anyone still play MW2?

Before my one year 'sabbatical' from CoD there were thousands of people in every playlist now there's barely 2000 at the best of times and most in non-hardcore gametypes (which I do not like), so I can't even get myself a game :(

My favorite game hands down regardless of the tubes and g18s.

I tried playing just the other day and spent 10 minutes alone in the queue. There was 400 people playing. Wasn't able to get a game.

• 1 month later...

Upgrade to MW3 and get the 4 expansion packs ... you'll get several of the same maps from MW2 only bigger and better.

Bought the 4 expansion packs during STEAMS Black Friday sale, were like 66% off so not bad !

you get ...

- 8 NEW Co-Op Campaign Missions

- 12 NEW Multi-Player Maps

- 2 New Game Mode types / Face-Off (1vs1 or 2vs2 Multi-Player style) & Chaos (Timed, All out fighting ... like Zombies)

- 8 New FACE OFF / also MP usable Maps

Upgrade to MW3 and get the 4 expansion packs ... you'll get several of the same maps from MW2 only bigger and better.

Bought the 4 expansion packs during STEAMS Black Friday sale, were like 66% off so not bad !

you get ...

- 8 NEW Co-Op Campaign Missions

- 12 NEW Multi-Player Maps

- 2 New Game Mode types / Face-Off (1vs1 or 2vs2 Multi-Player style) & Chaos (Timed, All out fighting ... like Zombies)

- 8 New FACE OFF / also MP usable Maps

Lol @ upgrade

K, had to say that :P