FA HC & Silent Servers

Waffles

These servers are some of the best servers on ET. Thing that sucks is that these servers are always full!! I can't play on these at all now. I was wondering if specs get kicked after a certain time? If they aren't, they should..

Specs are kicked for inactivity unless they are actively spectating a player. Staff+ also have full immunity for good reasons.

Chuckun

My suggestion:

http://fearless-assassins.com/store/product/9-fa-silent-recruiting-xps-private-slot/

or

http://fearless-assassins.com/store/product/12-fa-hardcore-xps-server-private-slot/

First, you will be able to play on those servers at any time.

Second, that will contribute to the monthly payment to keep those servers alive so you can all continue to enjoy them.

At 25$ for an entire year, it's a very good deal :)

• Like 3

Specs are kicked for inactivity unless they are actively spectating a player. Staff+ also have full immunity for good reasons.

Chuckun

Specs don't get kicked if they're specing someone which is why when people go afk they just leave the game while specing someone.

Yeah i guess its flawed.. I have an idea i will put to the silEnT team :)

PS: Homeless you're wrong.. if they were AFK 3 maps they would be kicked... At the start of a new map you are no longer following any player so would be dropped if you were genuinely AFK.

Edited by Chuckun
  • Like 1

So they sit in spec and and click to spec someone else each map. They still did not play for 3 maps and took up space on a full server, when other could actually join server and play. The server are there for people to play not spec, if thats not the case then I am wrong. You can put a rubber band around your mouse and it will auto spec someone if you ar afk.

Edited by homelessssssssssssssssssss