Response to all bad losers on Jay1.

SpoofeR

We can use all ammo on Fearless Assassins Jay1... Includin' artillery, mortar, panzer & Knife "Me".

I often hear Noob, You "Sux" And TOO much more.

Just an answer for bad losers : Stop Cryin', Stop eatin' potato chip and PRACTICE !. ;)

Have a nice Day/night/Frag.

Amen.

SpoofeR.

Edited by SpoofeR

Just an answer for bad losers : Stop Cryin', Stop eatin' potato chip and PRACTICE !. ;)

Good philosophy!

Just ignore such comments, which are no longer fashionable :P

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to the forum ;)

First i would like to say to you one thing i learned when i started to play this game, We all start to play with panza, flame or arty and it is maybe easy to kill with it but it is hard to stay alive...so don't pay to much attention to those whiners man, they are just pissed off coz you kill them nothing else, ET is a great game but with many people coming from all over the world, we don't really know the people we play with. Many times when i see people like that, i say to myself maybe it is the only thing they have in their life, that's why it is so important for them to win. Don't worry enjoy your time passed on our servers and have a lot of fun! ;)

Cheers

Edited by BaRbWiRe*
  • Like 2

i know what is that but when im in i dont let the issue continue for long time...

i always say dont like the mortar dont play this game...

ofc sometimes for example for me makes me mad to get out of spawn 3,4,5 times in a row and get killed by a well placed mortar...but that make's me try to find other way to pass around the mortar and for example try to disable it...thats the beauty of the game...the chellange

My filosophy:

Dont like mortar,panzer;rifle grenade,knives,nades....you are in the wrong game

Just need to say this to them and they shut instantainly...cuz maybe they realise im right in what im saying...

and thats our work as an admins...try to make ppl have fun...its not only mute or kick ppl..for me its too make ppl take the best out of the game.

Cheers

Lucky

Edited by LuCkY13**
  • Like 1

There are not very good knife users on jay1 , except very few like 2-3 maybe . Spoofer aim good with knive and kids get annoyed but that.. its simple as that. If you go to jay2 and use knife.. story might be different. jay2 have a very good population of knives users plus they can really aim.

• Like 2

Thanks BaRbWiRe. I'm not very active on forum "more on ET server" but I will try to be little more active.

- Your comment was a good point.

My filosophy: Dont like mortar,panzer;rifle grenade,knives,nades....you are in the wrong game..

Absolutely True.

Thanks Yoyo. I will try Jay2 soon.

• Like 1

• Clan Friend

noob is noob, you don't need to define it.

knife is noob because:

1. it's mostly random

2. it's not unlagged, giving a huge advantage to low pingers, and for high pingers is even more random because you have to lead the target a lot, and you can't predict the future, so hitting a strafing player is many times due to luck.

3. if I made a knife vs knife duel with some highskilled player we would end up killing each other, while with smg he would obliterate me. This means, again, that it's a random one-hit weapon which levels the skill, while in competitive games you are supposed to reward those who train harder, and not those who are lucky.

that being said, if they kill me too much with knife I don't care, or I just /disconnect and join a mod/server without knives. so no problem for me

• Like 1

Hi Everyone

Its noticed that Eng , Fops and Cvops are often called noobs and Somehow ThrowKnife pro = Noob !!!! :lol

Artillery, mortar, panzer, knife and flame...the preferred weapons of noobs everywhere.

Everybody is noob for you.

Just let others enjoy their game, I like to fly around with knife and panzer from time to time because it's fun and the game is meant to provide fun.

• Like 4

noob is noob, you don't need to define it.

knife is noob because:

1. it's mostly random

2. it's not unlagged, giving a huge advantage to low pingers, and for high pingers is even more random because you have to lead the target a lot, and you can't predict the future, so hitting a strafing player is many times due to luck.

3. if I made a knife vs knife duel with some highskilled player we would end up killing each other, while with smg he would obliterate me. This means, again, that it's a random one-hit weapon which levels the skill, while in competitive games you are supposed to reward those who train harder, and not those who are lucky.

I agree with Sun and I add this. If you can kill a player with throw knife (no poison), you good, but the poison is imbalance. You just need a close place, wait... and shoot... After finish the job with thompson/mp40. It's the easy method for kill.

On Silent and NQ, you need wait some second before shoot away your knife. It's this 2 reasons, knife poison on jay1 is bad.

Poisoned Throwing Knives provide a very useful service to the community:

They teach rambo medics/engineer/etc that they are not a one man army. Sometimes you need to stay closer to your team. :lol

Just ignore such comments, which are no longer fashionable :P

So what is the hip thing to say these days?

I hear that "get a real weapon", "get hit", "luck" and "lag" are still all the rage with kids.

• 4 weeks later...

Everybody is noob for you.

Just let others enjoy their game, I like to fly around with knife and panzer from time to time because it's fun and the game is meant to provide fun.

I didn't say they are n00bs ... i Play knife and panza myself from time to time :)