SpeedyBlade

Can you guys help me? Im a 9th grader freshman. And i like this girl who is a junior. She just moved here last week and got her new house. The way i met her was by on the bus. 9th period is a after school period to which you go if you need help with homework and such. So when i got on the bus she was sitting with my friend who is a girl. and i was sitting with my other friend who is a senior. so anyways i like her when i first saw her. then we got off at the same stop and we walked the same way and she told me quite alot about that she just moved her last week and her house getting redone and how she likes to walk on the curb. and i said ok then she said"oh you live on eldorado also?" and i said no. I said "i live all the way up the street and to ontario" then she said ok then she went home.i didnt ask to much because i didnt want to seem like a creep.

so guys please help me on this before she goes to college and such

Keep talking to her. Things will go wherever conversation takes it.

If someone would have told me this when I was in 9th grade, my life would be completely different.

This answer is the only one you need. Keep talking to her whenever possible and don't worry about what you perceive as "the problem".

• Like 2

I'd keep talking to her, and ask her basic stuff, nothing over the line to come off as creepy. Ask her if she uses facebook? Add her on there, and just keep talking, don't come off as annoying though, just go slow don't get nervous, create a pace that you can keep and for her to feel easy on; You'll be able to tell when she's annoyed by you.

Talking; It seriously is the best advice anyone can give you.

• Like 1

She is a Junior. No need to worry about her running off on you. You have time. You need to be yourself and just seem generally interested in her; it isn't creepy at all. Find out what she likes and interests and maybe you two will have more in common than you think, and go from there.

*P.S. I know guys can't do this very well, but you should actually listen to what she is saying!*

• Like 1

Please stay conciousely aware that "Both" of you are young and will most likey be in a number of relationships in the future. If you remember that, then you can concentrate on just enjoying your time with eachother and having fun..maybe then you might find that it's better being with her than anyone else and you could be together always.

Edited by MaKy

Agree with most of the above :)

Just start out as friends. See where it goes from there. Whats the worse that she could say? no? Us girls really are not that scary. Just get to know her and find out what things you have in common. What music she likes, movies, tv shows

You only need to find a common thing for a conversation to start :) Goodluck

Please stay conciousely aware that "Both" of you are young and will most likey be in a number of relationships in the future. If you remember that, then you can concentrate on just enjoying your time with eachother and having fun..maybe then you might find that it's better being with her than anyone else and you could be together always.

i should use this as my signature.

• Like 2

She is a Junior. No need to worry about her running off on you. You have time. You need to be yourself and just seem generally interested in her; it isn't creepy at all. Find out what she likes and interests and maybe you two will have more in common than you think, and go from there.

*P.S. I know guys can't do this very well, but you should actually listen to what she is saying!*

Ohhhh, we're suppose to listen to you too!? it all makes sense now :P

I was just going to say "whip it out like a boss" until everyone got srys..

I'll have to try that sometime...

Tell her to make you a sammich. Works everytime. Wait.. I'm single nvm

foreveralone.png

On a more serious note, just follow what was said above. Also don't give up if it doesn't happen this year, I was friends with a girl for 6 years before anything happened.

• Like 1