Connection problem (???)

Nik00

Dunno why, this afternoon, while i was playing et with my normal ping around 80-90, i suddently had 999, and couldn't move or write anymore. I was !spec999 and then, since i thought it doesn't made sense to stay there in those condition, i tried to diconnect/reconnect. The problem is that since i disconnected from there, i can't enter anymore. when i try to enter the server there is the "awaiting connection..1" screen and even if i wait hours it doesn't connect. I tried to connect to other servers, and all FA work, exception made for ETPub, wich i never tried to connect before. My connection work as well as usual.

I tried to restart Pc, diconnect/reconnect my router and even to delete Nq folder, with no results.

so, anyone knows what's going on?

Thank u for help

Nik

EDIT: the server looks totally down to me, for example in the little window with ET Starter pro, it says that it is offline, or if i look to ppl playing on Nq on Xfire, where it usually shows players on server atm, i only see "server doesn't respond to the information request"

Dunno why, this afternoon, while i was playing et with my normal ping around 80-90, i suddently had 999, and couldn't move or write anymore. I was !spec999 and then, since i thought it doesn't made sense to stay there in those condition, i tried to diconnect/reconnect. The problem is that since i disconnected from there, i can't enter anymore. when i try to enter the server there is the "awaiting connection..1" screen and even if i wait hours it doesn't connect. I tried to connect to other servers, and all FA work, exception made for ETPub, wich i never tried to connect before. My connection work as well as usual.

I tried to restart Pc, diconnect/reconnect my router and even to delete Nq folder, with no results.

so, anyone knows what's going on?

Thank u for help

Nik

My best guess is maybe a firewall is blocking the client from connecting in some way? That happened to me once and I kept on getting "Awaiting connection" to like every server I go to (stupid firewall reset all its settings for no reason). But the fact that you were able to connect to ETPub but not the others is a total mystery to me (its a ghost !)