Xernicus

Looking for a new mouse

Hey all!

So yesterday, my faithful Logitech wireless mouse that I had been using for ~5 years or so decided to bite the dust. It had been threatening to do so for quite a while, but I decided to wait it out, until I had a little more money.

I'm looking for something decent (no cheap Belkin, Ativa, Dell, HP, etc. crap please), that is wireless with a USB receiver (this is for a desktop- no bluetooth). I prefer laser over optical, though I suppose a ball mouse might work :D hahaha.

I'm also willing to look at wireless keyboard and mouse combo sets- so if you know of a good one, please suggest it!

The limiting factor, however, is the money. I'm looking to spend no more then $100 on a mouse, and $150 on a keyboard/mouse combo set.

And full form-factor please. I can't stand those puny little 2 inch laptop mice.

Hopefully, this topic can be used to help other people as well as me, who are looking for gaming mice.

Thank you so much for your help!!

-Xernicus

I am using a less then $20 microsoft mouse and keyboard combo (wired).

And incase u want to spend some money use it wisely on a nice mousepad.

Edited by Anton Chigurh

ngsgamerpro.jpg

NGS gamer pro...its my mouse good one and cheap..

wow nice mouse :omgcat:

i use ACER's normal mouse which i got with my PC when i bought this. works well after 3 years..

was looking myself to buy cyborgs mouse but it looked like it will some day transform into robot so i didn't buy it.

was looking myself to buy cyborgs mouse but it looked like it will some day transform into robot so i didn't buy it.

Hahahaha :D

Thank you all for your advice- I'm looking through it right now. And spending the money on a mousepad... I never thought of that- but it actually makes quite a bit of sense.

Thank you!

-Xernicus

post-4262-0-18498800-1349188367_thumb.jpg

Very good mouse and not very expensive less than 40 euros