ET Server New map rotation for F|A BEGINNERS XPS Enemy Territory Gaming Server - Sept 2012

daredevil

• Administrators

Sept 2012 - New Maps for Fearless Assassins Enemy Territory F|A BEGINNERS XPS gaming server.

List of maps for F|A BEGINNERS XPS

sw_oasis_b3

sp_delivery_te

italyfp2 - New (Old cathedral map has been removed)

goldrush

caen2

venice_ne4

supplydepot2

mml_minastirith_fp3

et_mor2_night_final

UJE_00

To join server type in console \connect jay3.clan-fa.com:27960

We strongly recommend to run our pk3 cleaner version once every month: http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/374-enemy-territory-auto-pk3-cleaner/

pk3 cleaner will not delete any maps which you have downloaded. It will just clean up junk files so that your ET will start faster and you will have less lag on map start up.

We are going to add 2 more maps by next week and replace minas with something else. If you have any suggestions post right away and we will look into it!

• Like 4

For Minas I might have 2 suggestions with some nice maps, not sure what rest thinks of it.

http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/462-tramfight-beta-2-trmfght-beta2pk3/

http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/121-industry-2-final-industry2-finalpk3/

Not sure weather they are possible but these two maps I played long ago and were pretty awesome to play with large numbers of players

Looking good! I'm not particularly fond of minastirith (that's the map I'll disconnect on the most), namely because it provides way too much of an advantage for the Allies for about 5-10 minutes. If the Axis spawned on level 1 instead of across the field, I think I (and other people) would enjoy the map more.

• Administrators

Looking good! I'm not particularly fond of minastirith (that's the map I'll disconnect on the most), namely because it provides way too much of an advantage for the Allies for about 5-10 minutes. If the Axis spawned on level 1 instead of across the field, I think I (and other people) would enjoy the map more.

Here Axis needs to do objective... not other way around. May be their should be one spawn point right in the middle of hut and first door ...so the distance to travel would be half.

True. It is one of the maps where Allies need to be able to hold their position. Having the first spawn for Axis halfway to the first door would help whoever is on the team, while giving the Allies a chance to fight the Axis off better.

Quick question: I am new to W:ET, and Jaymod, but can't the individual players set their spawn point? Because if so, then that would solve the issue of traveling so far for those people who can figure it out.

Here Axis needs to do objective... not other way around. May be their should be one spawn point right in the middle of hut and first door ...so the distance to travel would be half.

True. It is one of the maps where Allies need to be able to hold their position. Having the first spawn for Axis halfway to the first door would help whoever is on the team, while giving the Allies a chance to fight the Axis off better.

Quick question: I am new to W:ET, and Jaymod, but can't the individual players set their spawn point? Because if so, then that would solve the issue of traveling so far for those people who can figure it out.

The real problem on this map is to be able to give a chance to axis to blow the doors (without rushing and a long and a difficult camping from allies) without weaken the allies and their chance to defend.. It's coming from the 3rd and 4th door.. The doors are behind or beside the allies respawn (in front for the others, so less prob) btw I agree there's none other places..

So first we should maybe extend the time of respawn of allies or reduce the time for axis , to give a chance to axis who are coming from far away each time and not be stuck on these doors who is often the case..

Second, I don't how it's difficult to install our antirush on the doors and the obj but it could be usefull to set this on this map who is a real prob for some who would play for longer this map.. There's also people who like and want enjoy it.. Without the fact that each time a door is blowed before the previous one, the respawn is totally disturbed, people are lost on the map and are unable to defend decently the after door..

For the first door, we could move the spawn of allies on front of the second or more in the middle of the way..

If I am not mistaking Minas will get replaced.

To many people dislike the map, and most annoying rushing, trickjump, trickplant

And certainly trickplant is very annoying cause it ruins all spawnpoints, axis get respawned closer to the objective then allies.

Minas replaced by tramfight beta 2. Tramfight will be replaced by fueldump after one week for one week.

Great :) if you need assistence i'll be on xfire and thanks again for your fast response / actions im sure many appriciates this.

I don't know some body was complaining there is problem with map UJE on jay3 , like server gets restart sometimes? and somebody was clan members ofcurs.

Minas over played.. its a good map for trolls only nowadays.

Edited by yoyo

I don't know some body was complaining there is problem with map UJE on jay3 , like server gets restart sometimes? and somebody was clan members ofcurs.

Minas over played.. its a good map for trolls only nowadays.

Well I don't know about that I do notice when I do !uptime its more often restarted.

• Administrators

pliz only not fueldump! can we try with this one?

http://fearless-assa...i-20-darji2pk3/

Could add that on beginners #2 and then you guy can test it out.. See how it works out and if all like it sure we can add it.