Hello again

AntiThought

Just letting you guys know I am still alive. I have redownloaded CoD4 and played abit last night with =F|A=Douglas|A|. I think I may be around some but not to the extent I was before ( due to me in the past having prioritized the clan over my family and things got rough as well as a personal issue I do not feel comfortable talking about in the open). I have corrected my priorities more and feel I am ready to say hello without getting sucked back into my old ways. I do however have 2 questions for you.

1) I see the website lists me as a Teacher. Is this an in clan position or a clan affiliated position? I am not using =F|A= tags until I know for sure.

2) I notice I still have my Leader powers on the COD4 servers. Do you want me to keep them or would you like me to demote myself to a different level and if so which lvl?

oh and one more thing hello to Funkbut, Slayer, Milli, Daredevil, Theo, Speedfact, Krauersaut, and a few more whose names I can not remember at the moment if you guys are still around.

I will figure out this new website/forum design this weekend if I get a chance and try to get caught back up with clan regulations.

One / a few thing I can answer, the L7: Teacher is based on the number of posts you made. We won't change it, you'll be a teacher until you become better / more Dare-like :P Also, I'm quite sure you don't have the Leader-admin-level anymore. A few months ago, 'we' upgraded the level-system here. 11 and up is =F|A=-tag-worthy, (Trial), up to 20 (Leader). The levels were changed, so you'd be going from 14 to 20, but that wasn't done for inactive/honored veterans I think. See here; http://fearless-assassins.com/wiki/index.php/COD4_Admin_Level_Structure As currently admin 14 - Clan member L2, you have at least sufficient evil powers to be the awesome admin you used to be, until some higher-up decides what your 'new' admin level will be. I have no influence in that obviously :P

Also, welcome back Anti :)

How could I forget you Rolf and CSL. Good to see you two, and Krauer I see they finally convinced you to move up from Staff to Leader. Congratulations. Speaking of staff I guess I better take off my sig until I remove the clan Staff part of it.

Ty Rolf that explains a lot but I see, on at least the =F|A= beginners server, I still have Leader admin rights. I will check the other servers when I figure out how to get my digital game copy to go back to the right patch. I am thinking the higher ups will probably want to bump my server side powers down to the correct lvl. Anyway good to see you guys again but I need to get back to work.