Counter Strike?

Gunslinger6-2

Is the =F|A= tag ever seen on Counter Strike: Source or 1.6? I just see a great group of diverse gamers and wonder why they don't have a stake in this game especially since the game has been out forever. I am just cruious and appologize if i'm being nosey, I just kind of expected a group of this size to be into that also. Although, let's face it, COD4 most of the time has the same kind-of gameplay and it does it with better graphics and movement. Like I said just curious.

Edited by Gunslinger6-2

Is the =F|A= tag ever seen on Counter Strike: Source or 1.6? I just see a great group of diverse gamers and wonder why they don't have a stake in this game especially since the game has been out forever. I am just cruious and appologize if i'm being nosey, I just kind of expected a group of this size to be into that also. Although, let's face it, COD4 most of the time has the same kind-of gameplay and it does it with better graphics and movement. Like I said just curious.

No there is none (at least not to my knowledge). There is a Fearless Assassins Steam Group though.

I had CS:Condition Zero and that got me into Counter Strike. That was a fun single-player version, but I could only install it once so I can never play it again unless I go find a new key... I played CS:Source for about six months when it came out in 2004. I thought it was a lot of fun and very, very intense. It stopped being fun when it started getting haxed constantly and the in-game weapons started going up in price (~2007) to meet demand.

I wiped my computer a couple times to reinstall Windows, and Steam would not let me reinstall my CS:S key anymore, and that pissed me off at Steam forever. Now my copy is useless because my key is invalid because I installed CS:S twice already. So I said fk this and don't play it anymore

Then about a year ago I decided to start playing ET again and fell in love with ET again after not playing it for five years.

Now I just play ET, UT3, COD:World At War, and Assault Cube.

I still play counter strike source once in a while. Each time I play I see someone getting votebaned for hacking (speed or aim) and all the "safe" servers with custom protection tend to just play dust 2 over and over again. Lol VAC is a piece of crap and I never actually seen it ban or kick anyone in CS:S. They have great maps though like the Super Mario Maps and iceworld (wish they had super mario maps for ET lol).

Played the one that came with our half life 2 edition (cs: source, i believe). Didn't get into it. Tried the hl2 online one couple of times, which was fun at first, then I finally started up on ET. Never went back lol.

• Administrators

ET and COD 4. Lately BF 2 to crash some helicopters. My friends play CS on LAN and during that time I drink some beer and kick their buts.

ET and COD 4. Lately BF 2 to crash some helicopters. My friends play CS on LAN and during that time I drink some beer and kick their buts.

Lol nice. I suck at CS and always get schooled at lan parties D=. I always liked iceworld though (less waiting for match to end)

Counter-Strike? That brings back good memories, like when 32 of us at school lanned over the school network and you could occasionally hear someone go psycho when they got headshot. Ah, good times...only 2 years ago :unsure: