Destop Pics / Work place Pics

lol yep my crt. got a nice tan from it B)

Reason for me using the mouse pad back then was I had a ball mouse and it didn't work well on the flat desk surface. Now that I have a laser one, it works just fine without the pad.

My build from last year:

nzxt tempest

silverstone 1200 watt psu

intel c2d e8400

thermaltake ruby orb cooler

9800gtx xfx black edition

8 gig corsair ddr2 800mhz

asus nforce 780i

pr3_001.jpg

pr3_002.jpg

pr3_003.jpg

pr3_004.jpg

pr3_005.jpg

pr3_006.jpg

pr3_007.jpg

pr3_008.jpg

pr3_009.jpg

pr3_010.jpg

Lol hecken u probably uploaded that desktop background just cuz of posting it here lmao!

By the way,i'm using aluminium pad it's quite sexy,but my rubber under mouse was totally scratched so every time i play a game now my mouse realeses sounds like "SCZTSAC GRZSDV FSGRFGRGR SCRZC SCRZF"

Lol hecken u probably uploaded that desktop background just cuz of posting it here lmao!

By the way,i'm using aluminium pad it's quite sexy,but my rubber under mouse was totally scratched so every time i play a game now my mouse realeses sounds like "SCZTSAC GRZSDV FSGRFGRGR SCRZC SCRZF"

Lol, no..

I have that wallpaper since 3 months, and counting.

• Like 1

Red computers look sick I wanted one the problem is that my mouse glows blue my speakers glow blue.. It would be ocward to have a red case. With a M board that has blue leds on it....

Will say tho nice case how much did it run ya?

Nice beast there wreck. I like the red led fans and really love he wolf sticker =)

danke, still seems everything comes in red nowadays took a bit of extra work but i think it was worth it

Red computers look sick I wanted one the problem is that my mouse glows blue my speakers glow blue.. It would be ocward to have a red case. With a M board that has blue leds on it....Will say tho nice case how much did it run ya?

yeah i kinda grabbed the peripherals first in red and then decided on a red pc

it was bout $100 hasnt dropped much in price since, quite a bit extra for the amount of times ive painted, repainted and eventually powdercoated

now if i can ever get my hands on a 5850/5870/5890 ill have to take pics of my current build

You MUST be Canadian that TV is to small!

Really? Hahah I guess (maybe I am use to it?). Its only 32 inches (lol I didn't know you can tell I am canadian just by my TV size)