News Teamspeak - Fearless Assassins Community Server

daredevil

So I finally got around to setting up TS, and have a couple of questions...

1) I see two COD4 servers, one called "Hardcore"...which server is that? Beginners?

2) Also, on that, I see that there is a channel for each team. This might be a stupid questions, but is there a way to set it up inside the game so that it automatically changes my channel to the team I am on? Or do I have to do it manually after each game?

Thanks

P.S. I'll be on from now on...with my crappy bluetooth headset via my Android.... :)

yes, the hardcore is beginners but we mostly use it for all the servers :) since we have 4 hardcore servers :)

And for the second question. I don't think there is a way for TS to automatically switch between the groups depending on the team you are on.

yes, the hardcore is beginners but we mostly use it for all the servers :) since we have 4 hardcore servers :)

And for the second question. I don't think there is a way for TS to automatically switch between the groups depending on the team you are on.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

just try to get on and it keep upcoming failed to connect

teamspeakserver is offline already reported on tracker.

http://fearless-assassins.com/tracker/issue-1134-teamspeak-server-down/

http://fearless-assassins.com/tracker/issue-1141-ts-getting-an-error-cant-connect-as-usual/

• 2 months later...

Thank you for making this available for the guests like me to be apart of the community!

With F|A TS3. member QuoVadis helped me get ET. 2.6b thank u!!!

• Administrators

Does any1 know if its possible for me to use my blackberry headset aka hands free? headhones for TS?

Sync u bluetooth to PC and use that?

I was able to get TS3 to work on my Dad's Android. It was pretty decent, though Had to use the Beta. Anyhow, Nice to see the Server back up.. Guess its too soon to ask for the Member password? (as if there isn't anyone there)

• 1 month later...

Can I still use TS2  that's what I have and what is the name of the TS again, just cannot find it.

ok thanks

downloaded ts3 but cannot find ts.clan on sever list :(  any help?  Thanks in advance lol.

Wait changed it to all counties.... maybe it will work

• 1 month later...