News Teamspeak - Fearless Assassins Community Server

daredevil

I guess the mic cable on my head set got punctured at some point...the main mic attachment works when I plug it directly into the Mic input on this POS laptop...so I guess I can get on Teamspeak and make some ears bleed with my terribly sexy voice for the time being ;)

• Like 1

I downloaded and setup TS, but so far I'm not hearing anyone. I may have a mic issue with my geriatric cpu/mobo not sure. I'll keep trying. (I'm a USA/Pacific guy too)

EDIT: :fixed a_snake straightened me out, got it working!

Very cool tool, I think it will be a serious asset and alot of fun.

Edited by soulJAHmon

I don't have the password for teamspeak yet. But on a side note, Can members not use the members chan as much? There are a LOT of regulars who want to come chat on comms with members while playing. The activity on TS would be far greater if we was in chans where people could access it. Because I haven't had the password I have often found myself in "hardcord" chan for hours without anyone joining and members going right to "members chat" only.

Just a suggestion.

I don't have the password for teamspeak yet. But on a side note, Can members not use the members chan as much? There are a LOT of regulars who want to come chat on comms with members while playing. The activity on TS would be far greater if we was in chans where people could access it. Because I haven't had the password I have often found myself in "hardcord" chan for hours without anyone joining and members going right to "members chat" only.

Just a suggestion.

Not a problem for NQ2 at all. We always join ET NQ and play all together :). Anyway the 'Members only' department is for clan internally things, isn't it? So there shouldn't be a problem

when you don't have the passwort yet.

I don't have an issue with no members section password. Over the last 2/3 days I have connected and there has only been people in either the AFK room or Members room. Kinda sucks for regular players who make the effort to come use our TS.

Members only+ channels are to discuss community related things that don't go in open forums. It was used today to talk about some things, then we moved to lounge and stayed there. ;)

You can always poke somebody there to join your channel :P

I am not a member and have had no problems with being on while others were. I have been on and logged into hardcore and none came in, but it is still new. For non-members like myself we do not need a password to enter the lobby or a specific channel. The passwords are for member-only sections that they need and used to discuss specific topics that do not need to be on the public forum. Just keep checking in from time to time and you'll see others come in or if you are in game ask others you want to chat with to log into the TS server.

• Like 1

There is no tracker for teamspeaker so I post it here.

But when I connect I get a message a newer version is available and should contact the server admin.

So hearby reported perhaps make a section for teamspeak in tracker too ?

Also was a mute incident this week so probably a tracker topic for it would be good.

:excl: I'm getting an issue with severe LAG while running TeamSpeak 3 and COD 4 v 1.6 ... never had issue one with COD4 until running Teamspeak with it :unsure: ...

shouldn't be my hardware ...

- Intel core i7 2600k Over-Clocked @ 4.6 GHz

- Asus ROG Maximus IV Gene Z-68 Motherboard

- CPU Cooler is a Noctua NH-U9B SE2

- Crucial M4 CT128M4 SSD for BOOT / OS Drive

- Crucial M4 CT064M4 SSD for Intel SRT Cache Drive

- WesternDigital Caviar Black WD1002FAEX HDD for Storage Drive

- Sapphire TOXIC HD-6950 Graphics card, Un-Locked & Over-Clocked @ 950 MHz / 1400 MHz / 1536 shaders

- 16 GB of CORSAIR Vengeance DDR3 RAM @ 1600 MHz

- running MS Win 7 Pro {64 bit SP1}

Normally COD4 running w/o TeamSpeak I could be doing 333+ FPS if =F|A= permitted it, but running at a constant 250 FPS

start running TeamSpeak and it lags and drops the more I use TeamSpeak, from 250 FPS to 45 FPS all the way down to 1 FPS :blink: to COD4 wouldn't respond and had to be closed ?

THIS CAN"T BE GOING ON WITH EVERYONE, so what gives ? It has to be a software conflict, Driver Issue or something I'd assume ...

googled it and did a FRESH install of Team Speak onto the same SSD drive as COD4, added TeamSpeak to exceptions lists on my AV (Kaspersky & Malawarebytes)

and yet still the issue persists ... I can run COD4 all day at 250 FPS w/o TeamSpeak, but 10 to 15 minutes into using TeamSpeak, and the more people on it talking, the worse and faster my COD4 performance degrades and I have to shut down.

Only other thing I can find googled conflicts is with BF3 ... and this = http://www.overclock...ad.php?t=702364

so will try shutting off the News Feed Scroll Ticker, and running as administrator under WIN 7 to see if that helps, but ...

DOES ANYONE ELSE have any issues like this ? and/or advice on what could be causing it ? :unsure:

2233992478.png

And my Verizon FiOS connection shouldn't be an issue I don't think ? should be plenty fast enough and not have bandwidth issues ?

:excl: I'm getting an issue with severe LAG while running TeamSpeak 3 and COD 4 v 1.6 ... never had issue one with COD4 until running Teamspeak with it :unsure: ...

shouldn't be my hardware ...

- Intel core i7 2600k Over-Clocked @ 4.6 GHz

- Asus ROG Maximus IV Gene Z-68 Motherboard

- CPU Cooler is a Noctua NH-U9B SE2

- Crucial M4 CT128M4 SSD for BOOT / OS Drive

- Crucial M4 CT064M4 SSD for Intel SRT Cache Drive

- WesternDigital Caviar Black WD1002FAEX HDD for Storage Drive

- Sapphire TOXIC HD-6950 Graphics card, Un-Locked & Over-Clocked @ 950 MHz / 1400 MHz / 1536 shaders

- 16 GB of CORSAIR Vengeance DDR3 RAM @ 1600 MHz

- running MS Win 7 Pro {64 bit SP1}

Normally COD4 running w/o TeamSpeak I could be doing 333+ FPS if =F|A= permitted it, but running at a constant 250 FPS

start running TeamSpeak and it lags and drops the more I use TeamSpeak, from 250 FPS to 45 FPS all the way down to 1 FPS :blink: to COD4 wouldn't respond and had to be closed ?

THIS CAN"T BE GOING ON WITH EVERYONE, so what gives ? It has to be a software conflict, Driver Issue or something I'd assume ...

googled it and did a FRESH install of Team Speak onto the same SSD drive as COD4, added TeamSpeak to exceptions lists on my AV (Kaspersky & Malawarebytes)

and yet still the issue persists ... I can run COD4 all day at 250 FPS w/o TeamSpeak, but 10 to 15 minutes into using TeamSpeak, and the more people on it talking, the worse and faster my COD4 performance degrades and I have to shut down.

Only other thing I can find googled conflicts is with BF3 ... and this = http://www.overclock...ad.php?t=702364

so will try shutting off the News Feed Scroll Ticker, and running as administrator under WIN 7 to see if that helps, but ...

DOES ANYONE ELSE have any issues like this ? and/or advice on what could be causing it ? :unsure:

Only thing I can think of: do you have to teamspeak overlay on?

Only thing I can think of: do you have to teamspeak overlay on?

I've tried it with it on and off ... same results either way :wacko: ... COD 4 eventually becomes unplayable and if I wait and drag it out long enough will become unresponsive and unstable, needing to be shut down and restarted. Played COD4 tonight for 4+ w/o TeamSpeak 3 turned on, and NO ISSUES at all, game itself runs like a champ ... there's some conflict between the two programs for me, or it's Team Speak related only, though I can use and talk to people on TS without issue, just not BOTH Game on COD4 and use TeamSpeak ?

Also ... turning off the News Feed scroll ticker at the bottom of the TeamSpeak window didn't help either. :(

Tonight I registered on TeamSpeak to create a problem report and see if they can help resolve it too, will post update incase anyone else is having similar issues.