News Teamspeak - Fearless Assassins Community Server

daredevil

I'm up for trying this, I just downloaded it- and set it up, and I was like 'THIS IS GREAT!'. (Contrary to the fact that I said I didn't like fragging and talking)

Not sure if the password's for member's only though. If it is, I'll just wait- no big deal. *shrugs*

Looking forward to talking with all of you!

-Xernicus

Could you please PM the password for the channels? Or i was the only one who didn't got the PM? :P

Thanks!

nope never got it either :cry

Yeah, it makes the game really lively and you stay longer on the server :-)

Will there be something like an english-only-rule for ts?

I would think we shouldn't have to have any hard and fast rule, maybe just depend on ourselves not to be rude? I enjoyed hearing drunk people talk finnish and german :D

I would think we shouldn't have to have any hard and fast rule, maybe just depend on ourselves not to be rude? I enjoyed hearing drunk people talk finnish and german :D

Ye and you can also learn finland and german listening to them, for example Raziel learned me how to say some german words and Reptile learned me some finnish words.

And ofc i cant forget Joker who learned us all how to say the longest word in the world (its greek BTW)

Edited by DeathBringer*

LOL. Zai and I talked about rear ends. Friday there was about ten peeps on COD4 channel. Talked with Corey as well. Nice individual. And of course everyone I have talked to has been great. :)

For the members only password Kai posted it in the Clan Member section. It is pinned so please check that out. I am not going to link it for obvious reasons.

• Like 1

I think the vent info should be replaced with the teamspeak info on our trackbase clan page. Any thoughts towards that?

In waiting I have done my own bind and you can also do yours to inform the regulars about it and give the ip of this one.. ;)

Edited by Annibal
  • Like 1